Thursday 13 December 2012

Back Weight Training For the Bike This Morning

A nice early morning weights session built in to my day at Oxygym this morning, did a nice mixture of free weights and body weight exercises just to get back into it ready for picking up the bike again and getting out there.  Few race entries for 2013 are now starting to appear so its time to get serious and get my legs strong enough to keep up. Felt good to be back doing something after being ill for so long but my thighs hurt already and I am a long way off all my old PB lifting weights... onwards and upwards, soon be back to it again and better than before, with the extra encouragement of Loeka and my other sponsors and girlie biker pals I am sure its gonna be a great season :-)



Endomondo Doing weight training Workout: was out doing weight training - 219 cals burned and strencht gained in 30m:00s using Endomondo.

No comments:

Post a Comment